Monday, December 21, 2009

2day vry tired...

i hav planed wat should i do 2day~~~~~~~
go sch buy book...
go out with onn yin...(my yin yin)
my dear fetch us go...(hehe^^)
i hav seen my dear de little bro...haha...
he vry cute~i like him!
after my dear fetch us go sch thn we went 2 popular buy sumthg...
after buying sumthg,we go walk walk...
i wan go 2 "unbreakable studio"2 ask sumthg bout dancing,bt it was close~shit!
thn yin said wan go mp...
想知道接下来的故事就去看盈的blog...
it was make us so"""""enjoy"""""~!!!
when i thk bout it...
sumthg word has in my brain...~""fuck""~!!!!!
wat the hell was the bus station.....hell la!!!!
after tat we had went 2 tesco...
i heard sum ppl call me"佩慈姐姐"...(suddenly terperanjat)
when i turn around i had seen my dancing children...
at last my mum come n fetch us bac...
feel vry tired...
i juz sms with rong n karen(my dearest sist la^^)
suddenly my dear call me...hehe^^
thn he come my hse giv me sumthg...
til now,vry tired la........................
miss my dear a lot~

No comments:

Post a Comment