Saturday, December 19, 2009

I will try 2 giv up...

do u noe sumthg tat im try 2 giv up?
i dun noe how 2 explain my feeling at all!
i juz noe im vry suffer...
my heart was break...
bcuz of u...
i fall in luv agn...
i cant imagine tat wat will happen after tis...
i juz wan u 2 accompany with me...
although i always said u dun hav time 2 accompany with me nvm...
bt u cnt dun bother me at all rite??
im human...
wan ppl 2 accompany with me...
wan ppl 2 chat with me...
do u noe tat i gt sumthg wan talk thn nobody accompany with me 2 chat?
the feeling was vry suffer...
do u noe tat u r vry important 2 me??
i cant imagine tat 1 day i was lose u...wat cn i goin 2 do on tat day?
i dun noe...dun noe dun noe!!!!!
i juz noe im vry suffer!!
vry suffer when i thk bout u cnt accompany with me!
suffer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hav no mood 2 chat with ppl...
i juz wanna b alone...

Dear,do u noe tat im vry miss u???
u cnt feel it....!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment