Wednesday, October 21, 2009

vry tired ohh...

2day our bsm make a majlis 4 form 5 bsm member...
all of us vry bz bout tis thing...
in the morning,
my dear come n find me when he reach sch...
hehe... but i vry no mood vry face 2 him...
bcuz i vry vry tired...
but when i hav seen him i will feel vry happy...
im juz vry tired...
walk in 2 class aso feel gong gong...
after recess...
i goes 2 my dear class n find him...
he juz vry happy 2 c me...
hehe,me too...
b4 te bell ring,
all of our f4 bsm member could stay in the hall 2 prepare the majlis...
do u noe wat am i done it?
vry du lan!
i hav 2 help them 2 prepare the things...
but WTF teacher(seisi petang)ask me 2 run here n there...
i hav lose a lot of energy...
after sch...
i scared my dear cant find at my class...
so i go to find him...
aso run here n there...
wah...
by the time...
i sweat a lot...n feel vry hot...
hav no energy...!
the majlis is going on vry well...
but when we hav playing the game...
vry funny!!!
i laugh n laugh agn...
back 2 home feel vry tired...
after bathing i terus go to sleep...
wake up in 6:30pm...
wan go to tuition...
haiz...
i juz feel vry tired...
2moro hav 2 exam(bc paper 1)...
hope my examination on 2moro will going well...
gd nite...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment